View all jobs
BE/BC Pediatrician (Physician)Kirksville, IL
BE/BC Pediatrician (Physician)
- Currently seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician who prefers to practice in an environment that will offer a comfortable work-life balance in a community of about 25,000 residents in Northern Illinois.
- The practice will be busy with the ability to grow to about 2,000 active patients and see near 30 patients per day.
- You will be joining two other Pediatricians.
- There is RN and MA support.
- Our Pediatric Inpatient unit consists of 6 beds, and we average 100 admissions per year totaling about 400 patient days.
- We average about 550 births per year, and our Pediatricians share newborn responsibility with Family Medicine.
- Our Nursery is Level Two, and both Pediatrics and Family Medicine perform circumcisions rather than OB.
- Call is (1:3), and Pediatricians are not called for routine c-sections – only higher risk deliveries.
- Our location is the best of both worlds - the earning potential and comfortable work/life balance of a small town but with the amenities of Chicago just two hours away.
- We offer lucrative compensation and robust benefits packages.
Deborah (DJ) Smith Johnson, President