View all jobs
OB/GYN PhysicianWashington, NC
- Our Women's Clinic is in need of an additional OB/GYN Physician
- Our office is located just across the street from the Medical Center
- The presence of a 50-bed Level IV neonatal intensive care unit provides support to do high risk obstetrics, in addition to routine obstetrics.
- We have 23 beds on our Labor and Delivery Unit, including seven labor, delivery, recovery, postpartum rooms.
- There are three operating rooms within our L&D unit, which accommodate operative vaginal delivery, cesarean sections, tubal ligations, and cerclages.
- The main operating room houses 26 operating rooms and we have dedicated OR time as a practice.
- Day surgery can also be performed in a nearby surgery center or within the office, using mobile anesthesia.
- We have a cordial and supportive relationship with the full-time medical faculty, which includes sub-specialists in Maternal Fetal Medicine and Gynecologic Oncology.
- We have found that the easy availability of consultations with sub-specialists has enhanced the quality of our practice.
- Call is shared equally with five other physicians.
904-310-6711 Until 9:00 PM