- Excellent opportunity for a Dermatology trained Dermatopathologist.
- Provide accurate and timely diagnosis of the presence and stage of disease from a tissue specimen, utilizing appropriate laboratory procedures.
- Takes the initiative to improve quality in the workplace.
- Provides advice to referring physicians regarding the clinical significance of laboratory findings.
- Complies with all State, Federal, professional regulations as well as department rules, policies, and procedural manuals.
- Minimum requirements include:
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience.
- Current dermatopathology fellows are encouraged to apply.
- M.D. Degree (Required)
- Board Certified in Dermatopathology (Required)
- Current valid unrestricted Medical License
Position offers a competitive compensation package which includes a base salary, percentage of collections, 401k match up to 4%, Health, Disability, Life benefits, Flex Fund up to $4,000 per annum, Med Mal, DEA, Licensure expenses covered by the practice, Time Off - 20 days plus holidays and more!