Interventional Pain Medicine Physician
- We have an exciting opportunity available for an Interventional Pain Medicine physician to join our practice in Ocala, Florida.
- The focus is on providing the highest level of quality patient care and the staff is very friendly and team oriented to work with.
- A great mentoring environment is provided and there is plenty of room for professional growth and advancement.
- You will be doing epidurals, blocks, ablations, PRP, implants and other appropriate interventional procedures.
- The goal is to minimize opioid usage and medical management as much as possible.
- The focus is on procedures and ongoing follow up that is designed to address the patient’s condition and improve their quality of life.
- Excellent compensation
- Full benefits package
- Relocation assistance is available
- Sign on bonus is offered
- 100% outpatient Interventional Pain Management
- No nights or weekends
- PA/NP support is provided – you focus on patient care
- Procedure oriented practice with outstanding compliance and solid vetting process
- MD or DO license (or eligible) in Florida is required
- Board certification / board eligibility is required
- Pain Management Fellowship is preferred