We have 2 excellent, full time opportunities available for BC/BE Anesthesiologists to join our team in Poughkeepsie, NY.
The focus is on providing the highest level of quality patient care and the staff is very friendly and team oriented.
A great mentoring environment is provided and there is plenty of room for professional growth and advancement.
This employer is committed to ensuring their providers a great work/life balance.
There is ample opportunity for you to quickly establish a busy practice. The system wide team is comprised of over 20 anesthesiologists and is fully supported by CRNAs and support staff.
- Largest independent multi-specialty group in New York State with over 600 providers
- Physician owned, physician managed, physician-centric and physician focused
- General Anesthesia
- Community hospital based
- Excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits package
- Multiple colleagues within the same specialty for support in clinical care
- Shared EMS with all colleagues for coordinated patient care
- Prompt lab and radiology support
- Shared equipment and access to high end surgical platforms
- Prompt patient referrals to other sub-specialists in the medical group
- Walk-in Urgent Care Centers for emergency visits and referrals
- Tuition reimbursement
- Strong support in malpractice; technology, including a shared EMR; billing; administration; human resources; allowing more time for patient care
- Physician lecture series across all specialties for “in-house” CME
- Provide more value to the community through reinvestment in the group
- Affiliations with prestigious organizations including: Massachusetts General Hospital, Mount Sinai Medical Center and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Light night and weekend call – schedule is 1:10- 1st call in house, 2nd call home
• Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Life & AD&D Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Medical Professional Liability Insurance
• Umbrella Coverage
• Paid time off
• Tuition Reimbursement
- All Physicians must be Board Certified/Board Eligible
- All candidates must be willing to live within 30 minutes of Poughkeepsie
- Regional anesthesia is a plus
- Unrestricted NYS MD or DO license (or eligible) is required
- All candidates must be US Citizens or Green Card holders