View all jobs
Gynecology PhysicianManhattan /Queens, NY
- MANHATTAN/QUEENS, NEW YORK
- If you believe in growth, compassion and making a lasting impact in Women's Health, then this is for you!
- Join this expanding Integrative Gynecology Practice.
- We are looking for a dynamic and vibrant Women's health Physician for an Outpatient GYN Practice with great surgical volume.
- Minimally invasive surgical training a plus.
- This is a highly respected, reputable GYN Women's health organization with practices located in NYC and the surrounding boroughs.
- We are looking for a dedicated practitioner who believes in true wellness and carries the torch for pioneering great and compassionate health care for women.
- If there is a hidden entrepreneur in you then you would love this!
- Practice 3 days in Manhattan, 2 days in Queens.
- No night calls.
- Here you will be offered a full range of office Gynecology services with a state of the art sonogram suite on site.
- We have been serving the community for years and are well respected with a dedicated clientele.
- No OB calls or after hours calls.
- The schedule is Monday thru Friday with flexible weekend shifts.
- New graduates welcome! (No 2020 Physicians or Visa Candidates)
- This opportunity is ideal for a candidate who is interested in being part of a quality organization focused on providing stellar health care to women across all ages.
- This is an excellent environment for a physician not wanting to handle time-consuming administrative duties.
- There is strong ancillary support staff so that the physician can focus on providing high quality patient care.
- The physician will be a part of an innovative health care model with proven success.
- Highly competitive base salary with profit sharing potential.
- 3 weeks of PTO, CME time off and allowance, health insurance and 401K plan.
- Collegial group of physicians and staff dedicated to your success.
- No calls.
- Occurrence malpractice insurance coverage.
- Our centers are located in the prime hub of New York City and suburbs with the rich plethora of cultural activities and ethnic restaurants at walking distance.
- Close to public transit and parking.
Deborah (DJ) Smith Johnson, President