Pediatric Orthopaedic Physician Assistant
Immediate need for expansion! This large orthopedic group with multiple providers is seeking our newest team member, a Physician Assistant, to practice in Pediatric Orthopedics. You need to have experience in Orthopedics, but not necessarily pediatric orthopedics.
This is a clinic based position, however there may be an opportunity to provide surgical first assist in the OR depending on your interests. If you have a specialty interest you will have the opportunity to explore that with direction from one of our many specialists. No Rounds, No Call, No Weekends. Except 1 Saturday a month there is coverage provided at an orthopedic urgent care.
* Some experience in orthopedics as a Physician Assistant.
* Licensed in Georgia as a Physician Assistant.
* 40 Hour Work Week, 8-5 Monday-Friday
* No Rounds, No Call
* No Weekends. Except 1 Saturday a month there is coverage provided at an orthopedic urgent care.
Compensation and Benefits include:
* Salary based upon experience + Strong productivity model = $100,000+ in first year.
* Profit Sharing
* 3 Weeks PTO
* Health, Dental, Vision
* Paid Malpractice Insurance
* Paid Continuing Education
* Paid CE Time Off
* Paid Licensing, Dues, and more...
North Side of Atlanta, Georgia
904-310-6711 Until 9:00 PM