View all jobs
Urology Nurse Practitioner or Physician AssistantWashington, NC
Urology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Completion of accredited Nurse Practitioner Program or PA Degree
- Licensed in North Carolina
- 2 years of experience in a clinical setting preferred
- Must have experience / knowledge of EMR system, preferably Centricity and strong typing skills
- Maintains mandatory certifications as related to specialty, if applicable
- Ability to form positive and collaborative relationships with all levels in the group
- This position requires strong organizational and excellent communication skills as well as being highly motivated and detail oriented.
- Must have a strong sense of team commitment, which includes meeting deadlines, punctuality and excellent follow-through and feedback.
Wonderful area to live and raise a family. About an hour from Raleigh and an hour to the beautiful beaches of the Atlantic Coast.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
The city's population is over 92,000.
904-310-6711 Until 9:00 PM