Women's Health Nurse Practitioner
The Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner provides primary care services to women as part of the provider team at our Community Health collaborating with licensed OBGYN/ MD / DO physicians. Care may be provided to any program or site of our Community Health. The Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner will collaborate and consult when necessary with patients, families, support staff, other midlevel providers, OBGYN physicians as well as internal and external consultants in order to provide the appropriate high level of care. This position reports to the Lead Nurse Midwife.
· Graduate of United States accredited Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner Program, new graduates must pass licensing exam
· Unrestricted Illinois Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner license, Illinois Controlled Substance License, Federal DEA, Illinois WHNP license
· Current CPR Certification (responsible for maintaining certification)
· Spanish fluency highly desired
- Our Community Health serves the Rock River Valley area with quality primary health care for all people in need.
- We provide a comprehensive benefits package which includes: Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending/Health Savings Account,
- Life Insurance, Accident Coverage, and Critical Illness Coverage.
- Employees enjoy company paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability,
- Paid Holidays, Personal Days, Paid Time Off hours (PTO) – 18 days in the first year,
- As well as continuing medical education days and monies.
- Additionally, employees may enroll in the our 403(b) Retirement Plan, with employer match after one year of service.
- National Health Service Corps Site for Student Loan Repayment.