Physiatrist – PM&R Physician
- Permanent/full time – Albany, Georgia
- We have an exciting opportunity available for a Physiatrist to join our team in Southwest Georgia.
- This practice is very stable and well established and has a great reputation in the community.
- The focus is on providing the highest level of quality patient care.
- You will be joining a team of 5 experienced Orthopaedic physicians and there is plenty of room for professional growth.
-State of the art, 27,000 square foot facility
-On-site digital imaging, MRI and Physical Therapy
-Physician-owned practice and outpatient surgery center
-Receive referrals from five orthopedists
-Lucrative income potential
-Comprehensive benefits package
-No call and half days on Fridays
-Office work only, hospital work is optional
-All physicians must be ABOS Board Eligible or Board Certified
-Georgia medical license (or eligible) is required
-Albany is the medical, economic and cultural hub of Southwest Georgia
-Easy drive to the beautiful beaches of Florida
-Golfers will find a wealth of challenging courses in the area
-Outstanding private and public schools are available
-Great restaurants include traditional southern restaurants to trendsetting local eateries
-As the cultural center of Southwest Georgia, Albany supports a symphonic orchestra, live theater ensemble, chorale, ballet company and an impressive museum of art
-This community has no traffic and low crime rates
-Lake Chehaw,a 1,400–acre lake is great for boating, sailing and fishing
-Plenty of additional outdoor recreational activities including organized sports, hiking and camping
-Shopping includes boutiques with the latest fashions and home décor to recreational specialty shops
-This diverse, metropolitan community has easy access to Atlanta, the Georgia mountains, the Gulf Coast and the Atlantic Coast beaches