Pulmonary Disease - Critical Care Physician
- Hours: Mon - Fri 8 AM - 5 PM
- New Graduates Welcome to Apply
- Call Schedule: 1:4
- Relocation Assistance Available
- Compensation: - Competitive compensation packages.
- Physicians may earn additional compensation via productivity bonuses.
- Partnership option available after the 2nd year of employment.
- Benefits: - Health/Dental/Vision plans available with included Claims Made Malpractice insurance provided by the practice.
- All physicians are granted 15 days of PTO and 1 week for CME (with up to $2,500 reimbursement for expenses).
- 401(k) available with 3% match (up to the first $250k)
- Additional Information:
- This Medical Group is offering outstanding career opportunities for physicians to enhance their careers while living in one of the country's most sought-after locations.
- A partnership track is available after the 2nd year of employment.
- Outstanding earning potential with starting salaries over the national average. 401k with a 3% match.
- Board Certified in Pulmonology/Critical Care, EUBS training a plus
- The physician will cover the ICU: 2 weeks/month plus 4 hours/day of office, 1 week/month LTAC plus 4 hours/day of office, 1 week/month 4-6 hours/day of office plus telemed consults
- Intercoastal physicians cover ICU patients at Sarasota Memorial, Doctors Hospital, and round at Post Acute Medical Hospital.
DJ Johnson, Smith Johnson & Associates Inc., 904-557-3817, email@example.com.