- Permanent / full time / employed
- Ready for a change?
- We have an exciting opportunity available for a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join our Gastroenterology practice in Williamsport, Pennsylvania.
- This team consists of 4 physicians and 3 APPs and is committed to providing the latest techniques & advanced procedures to their patients for the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of gastrointestinal and liver diseases.
- The focus is on providing the highest level of quality patient care and the staff is very friendly and team oriented to work with.
- A great mentoring environment is provided and there is plenty of room for professional growth and advancement. A healthy work-life balance is encouraged!
** Relocation assistance is available
** Signing bonus offered
** Paid medical malpractice and tail coverage
** Robust retirement and benefits package
** MGMA competitive salary and benefit package
** Generous CME days and dollars
** Generous loan forgiveness & productivity incentives
** Academic affiliation
** Unrestricted MD or DO license (or eligible) in Pennsylvania
** Board Certification or Board Eligibility is required
** All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States
Williamsport offers the appealing attributes of a larger city with the charm and atmosphere of a small town.
Most visitors are pleasantly surprised to discover how much this growing community has to offer.
This neighborhood was recently voted the #1 city in Pennsylvania for the outdoor enthusiast.
This community offers a vibrant downtown with great dining and active arts/cultural scene, excellent schools, affordable and attractive housing options and a dynamic medical community.
Williamsport offers its own regional airport and is centrally located within a 3 hour drive from New York City, Philadelphia and Baltimore.