Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Physician
A Leading center for comprehensive musculoskeletal diagnosis, surgery and therapy
are recruiting the following:
- General/sports or
- Total joint orthopedic surgeon willing to do general due to growth and retirement.
- This is a physician owned, well managed group of twenty providers.
- Call coverage is currently one in seven.
Three hundred + bed
- Practice: Practice owns spacious 50,000 square foot building with on site surgery center,
- Diagnostic imaging and therapy centers.
- In addition to this office, there are three other office facilities
- Excellent income potential, ranking in the top tenth percentile nationwide,
- Benefits, productivity and opportunity for ancillary income.
- Partnership potential after two years.
- Favorable malpractice environment.
- Practice draw of 800,000.
- Twenty miles from two major universities, many lakes, excellent schools, and family oriented activities with wide range of recreational activities, parks, restaurants, jazz festivals, river walk, and one of state’s largest retail districts.
Call DJ Johnson right away to start the interview process and/or email your CV.
Smith Johnson & Associates