Interventional Pain Management Physician
- Fluent in Spanish
- Must have 12 Month Fellowship in Pain ACGME Accredited
- Strong Economy
- No State Tax
- Low Cost of Living
- No Snow
- 300 Days of Sunshine
- No Call
- No Holidays
- Join Established Practice
- Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Established pain management team in Las Vegas, NV has an exciting opportunity for a BC / BE Interventional Pain Management Physician to join our thriving practice!
We are a privately owned, comprehensive, highly respected interventional pain practice.
We are an outpatient, procedure driven, highly interventional, one-on-one work environment with well-trained clinical staff
We are seeking a dynamic and team-oriented physician to join our group.
We offer a very competitive salary with bonus program and strong growth potential.
- Our practice utilizes a comprehensive and patient-focused approach to care that emphasizes overall health and well-being.
- We strive to provide up-to-date, evidence based and individualized care for our patients through a comprehensive multidisciplinary approach to relieve pain, improve function and maximize quality of life.
- Our goal is to offer a fully coordinated, whole-person health approach to pain, including advanced diagnostic services as well as non-surgical options, interventional and surgical treatments.
- Must have completed ACGME accredited residency/fellowship in Pain Management
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in specialty
- Active and unrestricted license in Nevada or have the ability to get Nevada License
This is an excellent full-time opportunity for a motivated team player
with a desire for professional growth who will benefit from our practice, already having a current strong patient base with potential to grow and build the practice further.
This position has a very competitive salary and bonus that also includes a generous benefit package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.